Family restaurants, family game night, family gatherings. We're focused on our loved ones and living life well. At Leading Care Dental in Garden City, NY Dr. Robert Beckelman and his professional team provide family dentistry in a warm, welcoming atmosphere that feels like home. Bring all your relatives, no matter the age, and receive the finest in preventive, restorative and cosmetic services that are sure to make you smile.
From oral examinations, hygienic cleanings, oral cancer screenings and digital X-rays to plastic sealants and fluoride treatments to ward-off decay, your family dentist in Garden City takes care of children, teens, and adults of all ages. He recommends twice yearly visits for all and crafts care plans appropriate to individual needs, systemic health and personal smile goals.
Patients come to Leading Care Dental to receive their care. There's no running from provider to provider. It's all in one place for your convenience and peace of mind. We understand busy schedules, and we can help.
While prevention is best, problems can happen to the healthiest and most careful of patients. That's why Dr. Beckelman and his team stay absolutely current on restorative care which includes:
- Tooth-colored fillings made from composite resin
- Porcelain crowns, including partial crowns (inlays and onlays)
- Emergency care
- Root canal therapy (endodontics)
- Gum disease treatment (periodontics)
- Extractions, including wisdom teeth removal
- Tooth replacements (dental implants, dentures and bridgework)
The philosophy is simple: no matter the age of the patient, preserve as much tooth structure as possible, and deliver restorations that faithfully mimic the real thing in form and function. Plus, treatments are comfortable and relaxing. Leading Care Dental is a fear-free family practice!
Patients may need cosmetic dental services. A chipped or stained tooth can detract from anyone's personal appearance. But, of course, teens and adults usually express a greater interest in smile aesthetics.
So, Dr. Beckelman offers a wide array of cosmetic treatments, delivering smiles that really shine. Treatments include:
- In-office or at-home teeth whitening (the most popular aesthetic service in the US, says the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Composite resin bonding to repair chips, gaps and other small flaws
- Invisalign clear aligners for discreet orthodontic care
- Porcelain veneers to disguise larger defects
Leading Care Dental helps families look and feel their very best. In addition, your dentist and his staff really value long-term relationships with their patients. They love watching children grow into teens and then become adults with the best of oral health. It's a partnership between provider and family.
Time for a check-up?
At Leading Care Dental, we look forward to seeing you and yours regularly. For your routine appointments, call the office today at (516) 256-2424.