Unhappy with your smile? Porcelain veneers, thin dental laminates customized from medical-grade ceramic, have improved smiles since the 1950s. Could this treatment from your Garden City cosmetic dentist, Dr. Robert Beckelman, help your smile? Read on to learn more, and contact Leading Care Dental to set up a consultation with Dr. Beckelman.
We all want perfection
It's particularly true where your appearance is concerned. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says that people notice a smile before any other personal characteristic. So, what could perfect your healthy smile?
Porcelain veneers may be your best choice. Placed by your cosmetic dentist right in his Garden City office, veneers resurface the front of teeth flawed by:
- Cracked or chipped enamel
- Stains from smoking, coffee, or medications
- Minor spacing problems
- Odd length or shape
- Rotated position
Thin, tooth-colored, and tooth-shaped, veneers dramatically improve smile aesthetics and strengthen tooth structure, as well.
The advantages of porcelain veneers
During a detailed consultation, your Garden City cosmetic dentist will tell you if veneers are your best choice. Some of the most notable benefits of this treatment include:
- Veneers require only minor enamel resurfacing to affect a proper bond and fit.
- They are realistic and custom-crafted to complement your facial features and overall smile appearance.
- They are resistant to stains and chips, ensuring a great look for years.
- They are permanent, bonded to the front surface of your tooth.
- Patients adjust to the look and feel of their veneers rapidly.
- They cause little to no dental or gingival (gum) sensitivity because of Dr. Beckelman's careful design and placement techniques.
- Veneers stay shiny with your usual twice-daily brushing and once-daily flossing. Six-month examinations and professional cleanings keep veneer margins free of plaque and tartar.
Rejuvenate your smile with porcelain veneers
Learn more about this innovative cosmetic dentistry treatment by calling Leading Care Dental today at (516) 256-2424 to set a consultation appointment with Dr. Robert Beckelman,